Peeled hemp seeds are GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN and ALLERGEN-FREE and an indispensable part of every kitchen. They are used e.g. instead of nuts.
Ideal for a vegetarian or vegan diet and for people who do not regularly eat omega-3-rich fish!
- High content of omega-3 fatty acids (10g alpha-linolenic acid 10g / 100g)
- Protein source (30g protein / 100g)
- Iron source: 10 mg iron / 100g (71% NRV *) * percentage of the recommended daily intake (nutrient reference value NRV)
- Gamma linolenic acid (2-4g / 100g)
Peeled hemp seeds are very suitable for nibbling and an extremely healthy addition to bread, baked goods, pastries, muesli, salads, cheese, spreads, on sandwiches, smoothies, hemp milk and much more.
The hemp seeds from regional cultivation are carefully peeled by machine in our production company in Heidenreichstein, so that the high-quality fatty acid pattern and protein with all essential amino acids is preserved.
TIP: When lightly roasted, the peeled hemp seeds get an even tastier nut flavor!
Average nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy 2577 kJ / 623 kcal
Fat 53 g
- of which saturated fatty acids 5.5 g
- of which monounsaturated fatty acids 8.5 g
- of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 39 g
Carbohydrates 2.5 g
of which sugar 2.4 g
Dietary fiber 6.0 g
Protein 31 g
Salt 0.05 g
Magnesium 650 mg (173% NRV *)
Zinc 10 mg (100% NRV *)
Iron 12 mg (85% NRV *)
Omega-3 fatty acids (α-linolenic acid) 7.8 g
* Percentage of the nutrient reference values according to the Food Information Regulation
Use within four months after first opening.
Store in a dry place, tightly closed, protected from heat and light
Net quantity: 250 g
Organic control center: AT-Bio-301
Origin of the hemp seeds: Austria